Work with Us
LTC Language Solutions is a full service language provider serving the global community. From our offices in Indianapolis to Shanghai, we provide language training, translation, interpreting, and cross cultural training to individuals and corporations worldwide.
LTC welcomes new employees with innovative minds, unique perspectives and a strong desire to be a part of a committed team. LTC accepts résumés on a continuous basis and holds them for one year from the date of receipt.
During this time, should a position become available, all applicants will be considered and those whose qualifications match the necessary requirements will be contacted for an interview. All applicants should attach a résumé in MS Word format. Please note below the available positions.
LTC is looking for a Freelance Interpreter to meet the following criteria:
- Interpret in a variety of settings
- Follow confidentiality policies
- Prompt and professional
- Native language proficiency in your language pair(s)
- Attend LTC Translation training events
Subcontract ESL Teacher
LTC is looking for an ESL Teacher to join us in bridging communication and cultural gaps by providing ESL language training on a subcontract basis.
- Conduct ESL classes for groups and/or individuals
- Apply meaningful and purposeful methodology to teaching
- Choose teaching materials, write curriculums, assessments and syllabi for ESL classes
- Communicate with Language Training Team at LTC to communicate any schedule changes or student needs
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in education (ESL, English, linguistics, foreign language or communications for speech pathology)
- Teaching experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of client students and LTC staff
Client Services Manager
LTC is looking for a confident, self-motivated individual for the position of Client Services Manager.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience. This person should be able to manage clients in an organized fashion, communicating with supervisors in regard to the status of clients and follow up with clients in a timely manner. The candidate should be able to build a pipeline of new avenues for sales through chamber lists, tradeshows, networking events, past LTC clients and general news. The candidate must be able to plan diligently, and have a knack for breaking down long-term projects into a series of short term plans while working through each plan diligently. The Client Services Manager must be self-motivated, enjoy engaging in conversations that involve poring over details, and possess a passion for their work. The candidate should be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. Some travel is required.