Business Development and Sales Manager
LTC is looking to hire a new team members in our sales department! We are looking for someone with a “hunter” mentality and a positive attitude who is willing to canvas, cold call, network and set meetings to secure new business for our growing company. We are looking to make a bigger impact in Indianapolis. If interested, fill out the application below today!
- On a weekly basis, initiate at least 150 sales contacts either through the phone, email, or on-site contacting prospects (or current clients once these are obtained).
- Obtain 3 to 5 face to face or phone meetings per week with new clients.
- Respond to a client or prospect in 24 hours or less.
- Maintain a track record of successful new business development across multiple market segments.
- Responsible for identifying prospects in the assigned territory.
- Perform a high volume of cold calls, in order to secure new business.
- Attend minimum of 2-3 networking events per month, preferably related to assigned territory and vertical.
- Follow-up with all leads gotten through calls and networking events to establish client meetings and leverage for additional contacts and referrals.
- Call on current clients to get leads for referrals.
- Builds, maintains, and develops knowledge to become an expert on LTC’s services, as well as the competitive landscape for language solutions.
- Be accountable for achieving sales quota by hunting and developing new business opportunities.
- Maintain a strong pipeline and actively manage opportunities throughout the entire sales process.
- Fluently articulate LTC’s solutions to new clients relative to customer business needs.
- Identify prospect clients’ challenges / pain points and position LTC’s solutions effectively to be the solution service provider and win opportunities
- Cold call/email and prospect by best-practices to identify new warm leads
- Collaborate with marketing to generate demand, and follow-up on marketing campaigns.
- Understand client buying habits and needs in order to deepen and solidify relationships which will allow LTC to upsell and cross-sell.
Current and Prospective Client Management:
- Track all activity in Salesforce, the sales management tool used by LTC. All contacts will be entered into salesforce.com and categorized into the proper level of contact (lead, contact, opportunity). Activity will be tracked in a way determined by LTC.
- Manage clients in an organized fashion, communicating with supervisors in regards to the status of clients. Follow up with clients in a timely manner and provide them with the information that they need.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship including sales to operations handoff, case/issue management, new need management, and anything else that may arise.
- Contact all clients 4 or more times per year with relevant information and seek to meet at least one of these times face to face.
- Ensure current clients are met with and new clients and services are explored.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Business majors preferred.
Experience: 2-5 years’ sales and business development experience required. International background is a plus. Proven experience and success in hunting for new business opportunities.
Competencies: -Extensive networking and business development skills are required.
-Passionate, self-motivated, strategic thinker, with strong negotiation skills.
-Track record of consistently meeting sales quota.
-Confidence and experience communicating and interfacing with all client levels, from operational through C-level executives.
-Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
-Working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred.
The employee may be required to work hours outside of normal business hours including longer days and weekends. The employee must also be organized. Demonstrates excellent people skills to include effective verbal and written communication. Must be able to effectively manage large amounts of client information.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
*This position is commission eligible.
* Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including mental, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with generous company match, and profit sharing.