This position is responsible for assisting in managing LTC’s finances.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Computes and records changes, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges rentals and similar items.
- Prepares invoices, checks, account statements, reports and other records and reviews them for accuracy.
- Makes bank deposits and receipts of money.
- Enter bills in accounts payable and follow up on AP inquiries.
- Track timely payments of monthly bills.
- Reconciles and recommends resolution for report discrepancies and problems.
- Codes data for input to financial systems according to company’s procedures.
- Maintains high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Handles miscellaneous finance and administration tasks and projects as requested by Finance Manager & Financial Controller.
- Prepares, assists and manages quotes for sales staff (50% of time)
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: Experience with Quickbooks required. Experience needed working with accounting particularly accounts payable and receivable.
COMPETENCIES Knowledge of MS Office, excellent phone skills, management skills.
Working Conditions: Office environment. 40 hours per week.
Company Benefits PTO, insurance, long-term disability, and 401(k) matching.