Language Training Coordinator
LTC is a full-service language provider specializing in language training, translation, interpreting, cross cultural training, interpreter training, international business consulting, and language assessment.
We are defined by our ability to provide customized services to meet clients’ specific needs.
- Bridge communication and cultural gaps
- Learn through our hands-on, active approach
- Sharpen your diverse workforce’s English skills
- Communicate effectively on the job by learning another language
- Improve communication by utilizing our native speaking interpreters
- Reach a wider audience with quick, accurate translations
- Understand the business, social and cultural challenges of penetrating the global market
- Portion of job: 20-25 hours
- Manage the setup of programs including conducting intake meetings and assessments, choosing instructors and materials, writing curriculum plans, and coordinating with the clients.
- Prepare the instructors for all new programs by providing logistics and program information, conducting an orientation for new instructors, and conducting new program preparation meetings.
- Regularly check in with the student and teacher (at least monthly).
- Provide reports to the client as needed.
- Handle any changes or issues that arise during the program.
- Ensure hours are reported and accurate for your programs.
- Record all information in Salesforce.
- Portion of job: up to 5 hours per week
- Teach classes according to LTC’s methodology.
Administration and Reporting:
- Portion of job: 10-15 hours
- Ensure Orlando classrooms are clean and stocked for teachers and students.
- Assist department in, uploads, LearnSpeed needs, reporting, projects, etc. as needed
- Assist in miscellaneous Orlando needs.
- Provide additional language training administrative support as needed.
- Work individually or with other LTC staff to coordinate and assist in projects including trade shows, open houses, and other tasks as required.
Completes other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- Orlando, FL