LTC is currently seeking a marketing coordinator to focus our marketing efforts in Florida! This role will include social media management, regional campaign management, and public relations efforts. We are looking to make a bigger impact in the Orlando area, as well as other Florida markets, and this position will be a key to our success.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, special event management, advertising, and creating brand awareness in Orlando and other cities in Florida, including but not limited to Miami, Tampa and Jacksonville.
Requirements for the position include:
- College degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing, public relations OR communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable transportation
LTC is a full-service language provider specializing in language training, translation, interpreting, cross cultural training, interpreter training, international business consulting, and language assessment.
We are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects; has strong organizational and follow-through skills; and who is a team player that also excels as an individual contributor.
If this sounds like the position for you, please submit the information requested below:
- Resume in PDF format
- Cover letter in PDF format answering the following questions:
- What marketing strategy, technique or tool interests you the most right now?
- What is your ideal work situation / environment?
- What three characteristics do you possess that make you the best fit for this position?