National Accounts and Interpreting Events Manager
Indianapolis, IN or Orlando, FL
This position is responsible for assisting in all aspects of national accounts and interpreting events. Will be responsible for non-business hours requests.
- Manage all national accounts and interpreting events. This includes helping in the quoting process, managing details once awarded, and handling all details from start to finish for a successful event.
- Supervise group of other coworkers in supporting the needs of setting up national accounts and interpreting events.
- Vet, recruit, and onboard all needed resources for interpreting events and national accounts. Negotiate rates, set up contracts, and prepare the interpreters for events.
- Manage equipment needs and resources for interpreting event fulfillment. Act as LTC’s expert in equipment needs.
- Manage recruiting, scheduling and utilization of technicians for interpreting events.
- Act as a technician at events, managing interpreters, equipment, and client interaction. Travel often required for this need.
- Act as a resource to clients for information, services, etc. to ensure a quality interpreting service provided to them by LTC. Answer questions and assist in sales activation by being involved in correspondence with clients as needed.
- Attend and participate in department meetings.
- Provide new ideas as it relates to interpreting to improve LTC’s services and/or efficiency in providing these services.
- Ensure all job duties are completed by reporting staff.
- Set accountability standards for all staff working on national accounts and interpreting events.
- Assist employees in developing skills in all aspects of position including but not limited to communication, negotiation, organization, and timeliness.
- Own and track inventory and equipment across multiple locations.
- Track and report KPIs, analyze the trends, and strategically make decisions.
- Assist in the creation and development of systems and processes.
Completes other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Experience working with internationals. Interpreting experience preferred. Experience working with interpreting equipment preferred. Event industry experience required.
COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of MS Office (especially Microsoft Excel), excellent phone skills, customer service oriented, organized, detail oriented.
Physical Effort: Work requires handling, moving, and setting up equipment. May be asked to drive occasionally.
Travel: Up to 50%
Working Conditions: Ordinary office. Some night and weekend hours possible.
Hazards: Negligible. Little or no exposure to hazards.