Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Indianapolis, IN or Orlando, FL
If you are…
- A natural problem-solver
- The type of person who understands how to prioritize your work and complete it beforethe deadline
- Able to take multitasking to a new level and juggle work from multiple directions and departments
- You’re a jack-of-all-trades, and can handle a little bit of information about a wide range of topics
- You understand the critical importance of the finer details
- You can handle the fast changing pace of a rapidly growing business
then we are looking for you!
Executive Support to Vice President
- Assist Vice President in preparing for meetings, including making agendas, printing copies of materials, scheduling, etc.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials as needed by Vice President.
- Attend events/meetings with the Vice President when needed or requested providing administrative support.
- Gather information to screen calls for Vice President.
- Collect and present paperwork and information to Vice President for approval and ensure follow up is completed.
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Record minutes from meetings and follow up with Vice President.
- Manage the Vice President’s schedule on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide sales support for the Vice President, as needed.
- Ensure phones are answered and appropriate phone co verage is maintained at all times.
- Coordinate all office meetings and celebrations including set up and tear down of conference room.
- Manage conference room and conference line calendars.
- Trains other assistants and coordinators.
- Manages projects and communication flow for interns.
- Manage all aspects of the company car, including maintenance, calendar, maintaining insurance.
- Assist with mailing out checks.
- Responsible for maintenance of classrooms.
- Assist various departments in duties including filing, scanning, data entry, and/or vetting.
- Supports all office staff as requested.
- Arrange travel for all staff ensuring that LTC receives the best deal possible
- Utilizes mileage and hotel point systems to LTC’s advantage when booking travel for staff
- Ensure all staff are trained on travel and travel expense policies.
- Coordinating travel for new hires including airport pickup and dropoff.
- Assist HR in collecting necessary information and processing background checks.
- Oversee onboarding portal, including sending out links to complete onboarding paperwork, ensuring all paperwork is filled out correctly and in a timely manner, answering questions related to new hire paperwork
- Responsible for management and oversite of interns in Indianapolis office.
- Assist in coordination and scheduling of onboarding trainings.
- Assist in other HR duties and functions as requested.
Future additional duties will be discussed as they arise.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in related field preferred.
Competencies: Knowledge of MS Office, Internet, phone systems, database usage. Must be able to work under stress associated with a position that requires accountability of sales activity and goals as well as be high-energy. The employee may be required to work hours outside of normal business hours. The employee must also be organized. Demonstrates excellent people skills to include effective verbal and written communication. Must be able to effectively manage large amounts of client information.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
Job Type: Full-time