Start a Translation
Getting a translation started is easy. In order to submit a translation, email us the document you want translated. Once we receive the document, we will prepare a quote and send it to you within four hours or less. We begin the translation process as soon as you sign the quote and return it to us!
LTC approaches each translation project using our 5-point method. This allows our team to view the project as a whole, considering factors such as target language, industry-specific information, word count, turnaround time, proof/editor deadline, and review time.
With our 5-point method we can ensure the quality of your project will go above and beyond your expectations, allowing you to communicate effectively with you international clients, audience and colleagues.
- Point 1: Overall review of the source files Our Project Manager will review the source files to make sure that we have everything we need in an editable format. We will then determine the terminology and assign the appropriate team of linguists.
- Point 2: Translation Our native-speaking linguist will translate using all necessary CAT tools to maintain accuracy and tone of the text.
- Point 3: Proofreading The linguist selected as the proofreader is a fresh set of eyes that will double check the accuracy and the overall presentation of the translation.
- Point 4: Post Edit The file is now sent back to the original translator for any needed edits and fine tuning
- Point 5: Validation & Delivery Once the completed translation has been uploaded to our secure site. Our QA division will review the overall presentation of the document for final delivery to our client.
We want you to stay up to date on the status of your project from start to finish. You stay in the know by accessing our online project management system called FLOW. Here you will be able to:
- Enter new projects
- Receive and approve quotes
- Monitor the progress of your translation project
- Retrieve the final translated file
Once your project is completed, LTC is available to make any semantic changes to words or phrases that you require. We do whatever it takes to ensure that the final translation best portrays what it was originally intended to say. In addition, we archive all projects so that if in the future, you need additional changes made to the document, you will only be charged for making specific changes, and not for re-translating the entire project.
Ready to start your translation?
If you, a colleague, or your business or organization have translation needs, we’re here to help. Reach out to us and let us know the basics of what you’ll need. All of us here at LTC are excited to work with you.