Virtual Language Class
At LTC, we understand that individual, face-to-face language training is just not always an option and you don’t always have the time or energy to commit to an intense program. To comply with the busy schedules, travel demands, and other life expectations, we have created a customized, online format that offers the flexibility to learn a new language, while maintaining the same approach and methodology offered in a physical classroom. LTC utilizes Adobe Connect Learning to provide a comprehensive language learning platform.
Language programs come in all shapes and sizes, fitting different interests and needs for learning. So, who should take these classes?
Is this program for you?
Below are a few examples of the types of learners we have worked with that have found extreme benefit in these language programs:
- The Relaxed Learner: I’m not going to study every day, but I’d like to get a brief intro.
- The Busy Body: I’m always traveling, I have a lot going on at work, I’m chasing my family around all the time, but I can commit to one hour a week to keep me sharp.
- The Structured Learner: I need to know what I’ve learned today, and I like to know what to expect next week.
- The Curious Learner: I don’t know what I want as far as goals go, but I’m eager to explore this language in different avenues.
- The Isolated Learner: I love my language teacher and speak a lot in my individual classes, but I need to engage with more people in the language!
These programs come out of the box, ready to go, as soon as you are ready to study. LTC has open enrollment into classes that offer different languages at different levels, pairing you with students of similar skill levels and motivations in each program.
How it works
In each class, students can expect to:
- Be challenged through lessons and activities
- Be taught new vocabulary through definitions, pronunciation, and direct application
- Be exposed to grammar points and conjugations through explanation and practice
- Be given ideas for direct application of the language outside of the classroom