LTC’s unique People Skills challenge teams and individuals with ideas to maximize their potential as contributors to your organization. We incorporate research from current thought-leaders, practical exercises, and dynamic discussion to guide employees through what it takes to work at the highest level with colleagues and customers, enhancing the employee-experience.
Through our People Skills, you have the opportunity to create your own training based on the needs of your employees. Below are the three People Skills we offer along with all of the modules for you to choose from.
- Improving Communication
- Bringing Purpose and Value
- Autonomy and Innovation
- CQ: Perspective on Diverse Views
- Power of Positivity
- The Fame and Blame Game
- Navigating Change and Conflict
- Sharing a Vision
- Managing Yourself: Best Practices of Leaders
- Engaging Your Team
- Innate Strengths and Weaknesses
- Productivity and Workflow
- Becoming a Dangerous Person
- Mastering the Balancing Act
- Motivation and Continued Learning
- Organization and Structure
- Humor: Engaging vs. Distracting
- The Art of Answering Questions
- Empower and Engage
- Storytelling and Connecting to Your Audience
- Efficiency and Clarity
- Being Persuasive
- Visual Aides
LINKEDIN CEO ON THE “SOFT” SKILLS GAP.
8:05 AM ET Thu, 19 April 2018
Jeff Weiner, LinkedIn CEO, talks about key findings from new research that takes a look at skills shortages across the United States.