LTC Language Solutions, is the premier provider of language services for businesses and organizations. We make every effort to protect the privacy of our clients. The policy below demonstrates the efforts we will take to ensure that all personal information entrusted to us is protected.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (https://ltclanguagesolutions.com/). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Online Credit Card Payments Terms and Conditions
The Online Payment Terms establishes a contract between you and Language Training Center, Inc. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, however, to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of Language Training Center Inc. invoices using the online credit card services are subject to the following conditions. Language Training Center Inc. accepts the following cards:
• American Express
You certify that:
• You are 18 years of age or over.
• You are authorized to accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
• The credit card used in connection with the payment is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
• You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
• All information supplied by you is true and correct.
When completing the online payment, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to Language Training Center Inc. Please allow 1-3 business days in updating your payment in Language Training Center Inc. records. Credit card payments are secure:
• Payments will be processed by Vantage (US dollar transactions) using ControlScan (Payment Card Industry Compliance Program).
• Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
• Language Training Center Inc. does not store in any way your credit card information.
• If payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation of your completed payment.
• If payment is unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Language Training Center Inc. will not be notified if or why a payment was unsuccessful; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
• If your payment fails, please use an alternate form of payment to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to prevent any holds on your Language Training Center Inc. account.
By using Language Training Center Inc. online credit card payment services, you accept and agree to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for the sole purpose of administering the online payment. Language Training Center Inc. Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Finance Department by email at email@example.com.