In the Language Loop: Interpreting
LTC’s professional interpreting services are in high demand!
As we know things have changed greatly in the last year, one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to serve you, our clients, with integrity and professional interpreting services. We want to be transparent about the new look of the language industry. Like other industries, the demand is high, but the supply chain has some challenges. Here are some helpful tips for securing an interpreter.
Language Scheduling Options: Possible delays due to COVID restrictions
3 Ways to Schedule a Trained Interpreter: Availability may vary
- Virtual Interpreter (by appointment)
- Preferred method
- Surest way to secure a live interpreter
- Onsite Interpreter (by appointment)
- After hours pricing may apply outside of M-F 8AM-6PM EST (please call or fill out the form for a quote)
- On-Demand Interpreting (no appointment necessary)
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
- Over the Phone Interpreting (OPI)